Teedra Moses lists her top 10 songs she’s recorded
As a Teedra Moses stan I immediately clicked on the link youknowigotsoul.com tweeted Teedra Moses’ Top 10 Favorite 10 Songs She’s Recorded.
Here they are:
1. I Think of U (Shirley’s Song) – Because it really described where my head was at during that time in my life… my family.
2. Backstroke – Because it’s one of my favorite to perform & a fan favorite.
3. Take My Love Away – Because this song documents how and why my children’s father and I didn’t last.
4. For A Lifetime
5. Wassup Playboi
7. R U 4 Real – Because I want love… the true kind, so my lover has to be ready for that.
8. Complex Simplicity – Because it describes my way of looking at life. I THINK WE MAKE LIFE HARDER THAN WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.
10. Chic (Raphael Saadiq As Ray Ray Album)
We definitely have a lot of the same favs. 3, 5, 6, and 8 are must haves but I would have to throw Raindrops, Take Me, All That I Have, and Get Urs featuring Raheem DeVaughn… in there somewhere.
If you don’t have her mixtapes you are seriously slipping but I got you. Links to all of them below:
And please go buy her debut album!!!!! The mixtapes give me life but I would really like to see a sophomore project by her released so support good music. To do that Go HERE.